University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission Requirements for all students. Are you looking forward for a provision Admission to study your dream course in University of Uyo (UNIUYO)? We have just a piece that will sure give you a head start in securing your admission slot at no extra cost. Hence, we shall be looking at on this page University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission requirements for the forth-coming admission session.
Getting admission for study in University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is very easy. The major reason why aspiring student fail to get admission into the institution is as a result of them not being competent to the requirements needed for admission into the institution.
Good we have you on this page as we’ll be treating most of the criteria needed for admission in University of Uyo (UNIUYO).
However, it is important to note that this content is for educational purpose only and it doesn’t guarantee you admission into the institution. This piece is aimed at increasing your chances of gaining admission to study any approved course in University of Uyo (UNIUYO).
Continue reading to view below the complete University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission requirements.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission Requirements
The following requirements are needed to be accomplished and possessed by students who are interested in studying in University of Uyo (UNIUYO).
- Student must have completed his primary education and must have an FSLC certificate.
- Student must have completed his/her secondary education and must have obtained a Secondary School Certificate.
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 5 credit passes (including Mathematics & English Language) in either WAEC or NECO and in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must have purchased the JAMB form, register and participate for the examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Student must score above the JAMB cut off mark for admission into University of Uyo (UNIUYO) and must also meet up with the school’s departmental cut off mark for his applied course of study.
- Applicant must register for the school’s Post UTME examination and must score above the minimum post UTME cut off mark as declared by the institution.
Above criteria are needed to be presented and/or accomplish by student before they can secure an admission space to study in University of Uyo (UNIUYO).
For students applying via Direct Entry (DE), they can continue reading to view special University of Uyo (UNIUYO) requirements for Direct Entry students.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission Requirements for Direct Entry
- Student must have a valid IJMB certificate to be seen qualified for direct entry admission.
- Student must possess either ND/NCE certificate to be seen qualified for direct entry admission.
- For students applying with ND/NCE certificate, they are to make sure they graduated with a minimum grade point of 3.0 or upper credit to be seen qualified for admission.
- Students must as well, purchase the schools direct entry form directly from JAMB registration portal or via the school premises.
- Candidate must score above the minimum requirement needed for admission into University of Uyo (UNIUYO) in their JAMB and UTME examination.