The need for insurance policy in Nigeria is a thing to consider most especially at current state of the nation where insecurity inevitable. This channeled our mind to have this content delivered to you on this page. We have here an A-Z list of top insurance companies in Nigeria.
No better good can you do to yourself if you can afford an insurance policy to cover some of your valuables or properties.
Properties like cars, real estate and jewelries can be insured in Nigeria. This can surely save you the risk of losing a lot in case of any unforeseen damage which may arise.
It is obvious that a lot of things happen without our prior control or even knowledge which brings forth; the need for insurance in Nigeria.
It is obvious a lot of Nigerian’s today never really understand the concept of having an insurance policy nor the need for one
For better understanding, let’s get an insight about Insurance below.
What is Insurance?
For starters, insurance is simply the system or an arrangement whereby a company provides guarantee and compensation for specific loses. It might be a vehicle, damages in home, theft and others.
Insurance definition report on Investopedia tells that; it is a contract which is being represented by a policy whereby an individual receives financial compensation against his loses from an insurance company.
It is important to note that; one can’t just walk into an insurance company to claim compensation for his lose without the item being insured by the company. For an item to be insured; there must be a legal agreement between the two parties (the property owner and the insurance company).
It cost some penny to get an item insured though. You might want to consider going to a legal adviser before proceeding.
Let’s head further with the top list of insurance companies in Nigeria this year.
A-Z Lists of Top Leading Insurance Companies in Nigeria (2022)
- African Alliance Insurance Company Ltd
- AIICO Insurance Plc. 004
- Alliance & General Insurance Plc.
- ALLIANZ NIGERIA INSURANCE PLC
- Anchor Insurance Company Ltd
- ARM Life Plc.
- AXA Mansard Insurance plc.
- Capital Express Assurance Limited
- Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc.
- Continental Reinsurance Company Plc.
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc.
- Cornerstone Takaful Insurance Co. Ltd
- Coronation Insurance
- Coronation Life Assurance Lt
- Custodian & Allied Insurance Limited
- Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- FBN General Insurance Limited
- FBN Insurance Limited
- Fin Insurance Company Limited
- Goldlink Insurance Plc.
- GOXI Micro insurance
- Great Nigeria Insurance Plc.
- Guinea Insurance Plc.
- Industrial & General Insurance Plc.
- International Energy Insurance Plc.
- JAIZ TAKAFUL INSURANCE PLC
- KBL Insurance Limited
- LASACO Assurance Plc.
- Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc.
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Linkage Assurance Plc.
- Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc.
- Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd
- NEM Insurance Plc.
- NICON Insurance Plc.
- Niger Insurance plc.
- Nigeria Reinsurance Corporation
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation
- NOOR Takaful Plc.
- NSIA Insurance Ltd
- Old Mutual Nigeria General Insurance Company Limited
- Old Mutual Nigeria Life Assurance Company Limited
- Prestige Assurance Plc.
- Prudential Zenith Life Assurance Company Limited
- Regency Alliance Insurance Plc.
- Royal Exchange Prudential Life
- Royal Exchange Prudential Life
- Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc.
- STACO Insurance Plc.
- Standard Alliance Insurance Plc.
- Sterling Assurance Nigeria Ltd
- SUNU Assurance Plc.
- Tangerine Life Insurance Ltd
- UNIC Insurance Plc.
- Unitrust Insurance Nigeria Limited
- Universal Insurance Plc.
- Veritas Kapital Assurance Plc.
- Zenith General Insurance Company Limited
Conclusion – Leading insurance Companies in Nigeria 2022
You just accessed the top leading insurance company list in Nigeria 2022. It is no doubt a brilliant idea to get your property insured in Nigeria this year. It sure will save you from high load of risk which may arise in the future.
You can start by going for cancelling by an expert. After that, request for a free quote from our top insurance company and compare the insurance policy that suit your pocket and needs. Follow all processes and make your life even more comfortable as a Nigerian. Cheers to you.