On this page, we shall be talking about the just released University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List for 2023/2024 academic session. Surely, you are here to know or get more knowledge relating to whether or not, Admission list for this year’s academic session is being released. And if YES, how then can you check your admission status fast before your admission turn void.
Hey there, did you applied for University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) while filling your JAMB form and have written the Post UTME examinations conducted by the institution?
We are sure you are worried about what your admission status would be since you only have the opportunity to apply once a year.
Failing to get admission into the institution this year means you’ll have to pass through same process next year to send in a new application.
We welcome you to this page once again as all you need to know in relation to University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission list will be revealed on this page.
Without wasting much time, see below for details admission guide in relation to the institution under investigation as stated on our post title.
Is University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List Out?
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission list for 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out. However, the institution made it known that admission list for the following year academic session will be rolled out in the month of August.
We advise you to bookmark this page and refresh often so as to be first informed whenever the admission list is being released by the institution.
However, you can continue reading to know how to easily check University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission list immediately it is released.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission Status Checker Portal
The official admission status checker portal for University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is not opened yet.
We will publish the direct link immediately it is opened by the institution.
How to Check University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
To check University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission list/status via JAMB CAPS Portal, you will need to follow below instructions;
- Open the official JAMB student portal which can be accessed via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Now log into the portal with your correct email address and password.
- While on your student dashboard, locate and tab on “JAMB CAPS” to open the admission status checker. You can as well click on “Check Admission Status” to process.
- On the next page, select your examination year and process
- Now input your correct JAMB registration number for authentication (if required).
- Finally, tab on “check admission status” button on the page to preview your admission status directly on JAMB CAPS student portal.
Having followed above instructions correctly, you will have your University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission status displayed on your screen.
While on the page, tab on “Accept Admission” to approve the admission request directly on JAMB portal.
After that, we advise you print your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal by clicking CTRL+P using your computer keyboard.
Other ways to check University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission list/status is by doing it directly on the school portal. See below for more details.
How to Check University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List for 2023/2024
To successfully check University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission list for the next academic session, all which is required of you is follow below instructions;
- Open the official school portal which can be accessed at https://unimaid.edu.ng
- Now navigate to admission status section
- On the next page, login with your Jamb registration number to bring out your view your admission status.
The admission list is made private in the sense that, you can only view it if you applied for admission in the institution. This is the reason why you will need to use your private JAMB registration number to access your admission status.
For best results, we advise student to make use of laptop/computer to perform above processes. However, you can make use of supported live browsers like Google Chrome, Brave, and Firefox for mobile to perform the processes in absence of a computer.
After knowing your admission status, you can proceed to the next step for processing your admission into University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID).
This involves paying for your acceptance fee and other required payments which can be found directly on the school portal.
We wish you success as you study your preferred course in the institute.
However, for those who are not admitted yet, you should read further for additional tips on how to gain admission into University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) fast. It sure will increase your chances as an applicant.
Additional Tips: How to Gain Fast Admission into University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Make sure you have not less than 5 credits in your O’Level results including mathematics, English and three other subjects related to the course you are applying for.
- Be sure you choose the right subject combination for the course you applying for in your JAMB form.
- Work hard and be sure to score above the general University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) cut off mark.
- Be sure you are above 16 years of age as an applicant
- Make sure you make University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) as your first/most preferred choice during JAMB registration.
- Try all possible best to get high scores in your UTME examination conducted by the institution.
Conclusion: Checking Admission List/Status on University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Student Portal
Hey there! Glad you made it to the end section of our content where we talked about University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List and how to check it fast.
Hopefully, this guide should be resource to you if you are searching for how to check University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) admission list for the next academic session.
We wish you good luck in your studies. Goodbye.